Goodbye!

It's hard to believe that I have been blogging for a little over 2 years now! This blog has come a long way and has an even longer way to go :). I started to blog as a way to process life, a personal journal of sorts, but over the last few years it evolved without my intending it to. I still don't fully know what direction the Lord wants to take this blog, but what I do know is that He has filled me with a passion to encourage people, beyond just my personal scribblings. Or maybe, (and more likely) to encourage people with those scribblings? 

The Lord continues to stir my heart with the issue of identity, and with that came the realization that my blog could use a new/redeemed identity too! 

So goodbye blogger!

Hello wordpress! 

Please come check out my new blog and domain at:  www.notunredeemed.com

I will no longer be using this site and will be posting over at the new site. In the next few weeks this site will be unavailable - but I don't want to loose touch with you all so please come join me at the new site! Not Unredeemed can now be 'followed' by email or twitter through wordpress. Come check us out!

About Me

My photo
I'm a fun loving, people person, with a passion for ministry and the Lord. My greatest desire is to see people come to realize who they are in Christ and how that effects every area of their relationships and lives.I want to know Him more.